HAGGIS LINK INSTALLED
- Bearing surfaces matched
- Maximum contact area
- Reduced contact pressure
- Reduced wear
- Protects C-Link from premature wear
- Less maintenance and downtime as less re-tensioning and adjustments are required
- Specially designed side flanges inhibit link twisting.
STANDARD TRACK LINK
- Contact surfaces mismatched
- Smaller contact area
- High pressure on contact surface
- High initial wear rate to C-Link & solid link
- Re-tensioning and adjustment frequently required during bedding in period.
Accessories and Upgrades